Hillside Holiday Offer...
Andalucia Del Mar.
Apartment 218, Casa 6
Beachside Apartment, Marbella.
Soak up some sunlight, laze around, enjoy leisurely walks, good meals, watch the world go by and the sun go down. Play golf, windsurf or party while you help Hillside Animal Sanctuary. The apartment owner, a Hillside supporter, is offering in Andalucia Del Mar, a two double bedroom apartment for rent all year for £500 per week. The rental proceeds will be donated to Hillside in full.
This comfortable apartment, in a wonderful position, right on the beach in Marbella, is the perfect home from home for anyone seeking sun, sea and relaxation especially in the winter, far away from the UK's cold dark nights. All the beaches are quiet and elegant with fine dining everywhere. Situated in private tropical gardens with a swimming pool, the apartment is close to all amenities; next to a beautiful European blue flag beach (acclaimed as the best beach on the Marbella coast) and the glamorous Puerto Banus, the vacation resort of the rich and famous. The apartment's setting is ideal, with its impressive mountain backdrop and stunning panoramic ocean views – there is something here to suit everyone. With nearby golf course, water sports and alfresco cafes you can choose between an active holiday or a peaceful relaxing one. Just a five minute walk from Puerto Banus marina with its restaurants for all budgets, art galleries, world famous designer boutiques and departmental stores as well as boat trips to Morocco, and daily bus tours to the historical cities of Andalucia and Granada. The apartment sleeps four with both double bedrooms having private bathrooms and stunning sea views – as does the large sitting room and dining area that leads out to a balcony where, even in winter, you can soak up warm sunshine!
The apartment is fully modernised and very comfortable. Please see this link for more pictures and info.
· Apartment is available throughout the year
· The apartment has a lift and garage
· Two bedrooms, one has a 5ft double bed and ensuite bathroom, the second bedroom has two single 3 ft beds and an adjacent bathroom.
· The sitting room is spacious and has a dining table to seat 6.
· There is a large balcony overlooking the sea and Puerto Banus.
· Large table and sunbeds.
· A 24 hour supermarket just 5 minutes walk away, and 10 minutes away is a very large supermarket (similar to Harrods!) -El Corte Ingles.
· On Saturdays there is a very big market just near to the apartment.
· There is a CD player and television with 4 English channels – BBC1, BBBC2, ITV and ITV3.
· There is a Spa. Health and Beauty Centre, including a Gym nearby
Transport and additional Information:
· Access our our website internet- www.puertobanusapt.co.uk
· The nearest airport is Malaga which is less than 40m minutes away.
· Flights go every day with a number of airlines – Ryan Air. Monarch, Easyjet, Vueling.
· Once in the apartment you can rent a car from within Puerto Banus and then drive it back to the airport when you leave.
· Our Taxi man will collect you from Malaga airport ( he will have a sign with your name on it) at any time of the day or night – 90 Euros each way.
Taxi at night – Gabriel 0034 649 159797
Taxi -Roger (English) 0034 687 708215
· Doctor – English speaking – Dr. Anthony Crichton-Smith 0034 952 817425
· Housekeeper – Corrie – 0034 952810423 Mobile – 0034 610 948919. Please leave Euros for Corrie the housekeeper when you leave. One bedroom occupied – 50 Euros, two bedrooms occupied – 75 Euros. Thank you.
· Your rubbish goes in the bins in the garage and are collected daily. Go down in the lift to the garage and the bins are clearly visible. Bin bags are kept in the drawer in the kitchen.
· The remote control for the garage door is in the kitchen on the work top. Please leave it there when you leave – Thank you.
· The black plastic key opens the garden gate.
· To walk into Puerto Banus, go through the garden gate and walk behind, or in front of the Ocean Club and down the steps or the wheelchair access slope. Turn left, and walk into the port. From the apartment to the marina is a 5 minute walk.
All of this for just £500 for the week, and, don't forget the apartment owner is donating the proceeds of your rental to the animals you care about.
For more information or should you have any questions, please contact Robbie or David on 01792 390455 or, mobile 07860 707109.
Back to Hillside's Holiday Page